Sunday, June 03, 2007

Feedburner or Blogger Stupidity?

So, I wrote a blog entry earlier tonight and spelled the title wrong. Looks like feedburner picked it up twice. I really only wrote one entry about the SDL Chapter Three.... I didn't really write another entry about Chapter Thre

I haven't yet determined who to blame for picking this up wrong. My guess is that feedburner is keying on title rather than URL for the blog entry, something perhaps they could see their way clear to fixing.

2 comments:

kurt wismer said...

it's not feedburner, it's google... if you look closely, the urls are different for the original and updated versions article... blogger/google base the url on the title of the post and if you change the title they create a new post with a new url based on the new title...

Security Retentive said...

Ah-ha. Duly noted and fixed :)